We are pleased to announce availability of NodeFabric 0.4.3, the latest version of the hyperconverged database and storage solution for highly available, self-healing and load-balanced cloud services.
- FEATURE: Added support for MariaDB configuration files data volume
- FEATURE: Added nodefabric-update utility for system update
- IMPROVEMENT: Switched to non-blocking XtraBackup SST method for MariaDB-Galera (was rsync)
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed internal load-balanced MariaDB-Galera service endpoint to active-backup mode (in order to avoid potential multi-master deadlock problems with co-located apps using internal mysql service endpoint)
- IMPROVEMENT: nf-galera-ctl database management subcommands supporting root password input (when required)
- IMPROVEMENT: Better nf-galera service check script - in order to prevent node status flapping
- BUGFIX: Fixed nf-galera-ctl password change/update replication issue
- EXPERIMENTAL: Implemented initial support for (fixed) 5-node clusters
Downloadable disk images and VM templates are available from sourceforge.net: https://sourceforge.net/projects/opennode/files/NodeFabric/
nf-centos7-bare-VERSION.qcow2 for KVM or bare-metal nf-centos7-cloud-VERSION.qcow2 for Openstack (with cloud-init) nf-centos7-VERSION.vmdk.gz for VMWare nf-centos7-VERSION.vdi.gz for VirtualBox nf-centos7-VERSION.vhdx.gz for Hyper-V nf-centos7-VERSION.pvm.tgz PVM for Parallels Desktop nf-centos7-VERSION.ova OVA for VirtualBox All VM images have built-in login user account: centos Default login account password is set to: changeme NB! nf-centos7-cloud image uses cloud-init for account activation!
Amazon EC2 cloud
AMIs by region:
| Region | AMI ID | |---------------------------|--------------| | US East (N. Virginia) | ami-1daaf778 | | US West (Oregon) | ami-1045a623 | | US West (N. California) | ami-ddce0d99 | | EU (Frankfurt) | ami-9cd0dc81 | | EU (Ireland) | ami-79635c0e | | Asia Pacific (Singapore) | ami-8cdccfde | | Asia Pacific (Sydney) | ami-b1afe58b | | Asia Pacific (Tokyo) | ami-f0315cf0 | | South America (Sao Paulo) | ami-5112834c |