Stable version of OpenNode 1.1 ISO installer and hypervisor node is now available together with new and updated OpenVZ OVF templates library.
OpenNode 1.1 stable release (build 38) is available as a ISO installer download or as a yum based upgrade to existing OpenNode installations.
Changes since OpenNode 1.1 RC1:
- Temporarily disabled opennode-repo rpm dependency for opennode rpm - in order to enable system upgrades from older versions because of the file conflict between opennode-repo and older opennode rpm packages
Notable OpenNode 1.1 changes:
- Upgraded kernel to ovzkernel-2.6.18-238.9.1.el5.028stab089.1
- Updated KVM to kvm-83-224.asys.3.x86_64.rpm
- Updated vzctl to 3.0.27-1
- Updated vzdump to 1.2-12
- Rebased OpenNode base system to CentOS 5.6
- Initial OVF templates support in OpenNode CLI Utility (both for KVM and OpenVZ)
- Updated and new (Fedora 14, OpenSUSE 11.2/11.3/11.4) OpenVZ OVF templates are available for download through local OpenNode CLI Utility
- Out-of-box OpenNode Management Server support
- Minimum disk size requirement for advanced autopartitioning has been reduced to 25GB. NB! OpenNode can be installed with disk sizes less than 25GB - but then manual partitioning might be needed or accepting a default and simple partitioning scheme with single root partition on top of LVM.
Please follow these upgrade instructions if upgrading from OpenNode 1.0 stable or 1.1 beta1 systems:
#Stop all running VM-s - if any #Make sure you have opennode stable repo enabled in /etc/yum.repos.d/opennode.repo file cd /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/ wget opennode.activesys.org/CentOS/5/opennode/RPM-GPG-KEY-ActiveSys rpm --import download.openvz.org/RPM-GPG-Key-OpenVZ cp -p /etc/yum.repos.d/opennode.repo /tmp/ yum update opennode cp -p /tmp/opennode.repo /etc/yum.repos.d/ yum install opennode-repo yum update ln -sf /opt/opennode/bin/opennode /usr/bin/opennode mkdir -p /storage/images mkdir -p /storage/iso mkdir -p /storage/templates/kvm/deploy mkdir -p /storage/templates/openvz/deploy reboot