Release candidate version of OpenNode 1.1 ISO installer and hypervisor node is now available together with new and updated OpenVZ OVF templates library.
OpenNode 1.1 RC1 (build 37) is available as a ISO installer download or as a yum based upgrade to existing OpenNode installations - which is provided through opennode-test repo during
Release Candidate phase.
- Upgraded kernel to ovzkernel-2.6.18-238.9.1.el5.028stab089.1
- Updated KVM to kvm-83-224.asys.3.x86_64.rpm
- Updated vzctl to 3.0.27-1
- Updated vzdump to 1.2-12
- Rebased OpenNode base system to CentOS 5.6
- Initial OVF templates support in OpenNode CLI Utility (both for KVM and OpenVZ)
- Updated and new (Fedora 14, OpenSUSE 11.2/11.3/11.4) OpenVZ OVF templates are available for download through local OpenNode CLI Utility
- Out-of-box OpenNode Management Server support
- Minimum disk size requirement for advanced autopartitioning has been reduced to 25GB. NB! OpenNode can be installed with disk sizes less than 25GB - but then manual partitioning might be needed or accepting a default and simple partitioning scheme with single root partition on top of LVM.
For yum upgrades to existing OpenNode installations please do the following:
- switch to opennode-test yum repository (enable opennode-test repo in /etc/yum.repos.d/opennode file and disable opennode repo)
- execute: yum update